The Sustainable Energy Working Group (SEWG) is organized to coordinate and communicate research and outreach activities at the New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station (NJAES) in the bioenergy arena.
Our goal is to create a synergistic environment through collaboration and education, fostering the success of bioenergy as viable and sustainable.
If you have any questions or comments about this website, please contact:
Dr. Serpil Guran
Director, Rutgers EcoComplex
Rutgers, The State University of NJ
1200 Florence Columbus Road
Bordentown, NJ 08505-4200
p. 609-499-3600, ext. 4225
- Save The Date! Developing Offshore Wind in New Jersey and the Northeast, REI 14th Annual Symposium May 8 2019
- EcoComplex-incubated startups offer high-tech ways to save power, Mar 2019
- Rutgers EcoComplex Named Best Business Incubator in New Jersey in Latest Ranking by NJBIZ Magazine, Dec 2018
- With veto coming of plastic-bag fee bill, will ban take its place?, Aug 23, The Press of Atlantic City(PDF)
- "Rutgers EcoComplex to Host Clean, Renewable Energy Business Accelerator and New Meetup", NJ Tech Weekly, Nov.
- Converting Food Waste into Fuel
- NJ Legislative Act - Large Food Waste Generators (PDF)
- Clean Tech Biofuels Acquires NJ LLC (PDF)
- Garden State Wasting Waste (PDF)
- NJAES News
- New Webinars from EPA and DOE